1. We are happy to exchange or refund for the product(s) purchased from UNIQLO INDIA store within 30 days from the date of original purchase, provided they are unused/unwashed, and in the original selling condition, accompanied with original bill, tags, credit/debit card used and its payment slip. The refunds can take up to 30 days to process. If you don’t receive your refund within this time, please contact your bank.
2. Exchange or refund can be done only from the store from where the product has been purchased.
3. Customers shall not be entitled for exchange or refund of the following products:
● Innerwear/ Heattech/ AIRism
● Baby wear
● Any other packaged/bundled product
● Customer requested altered products.
● Products without the original price tags.
● Purchases made abroad.
● Purchases made through/by redeeming any gift vouchers/ cards. However, products purchased using the UNIQLO APP welcome vouchers and birthday vouchers can only be exchanged for products of the same value, from the store where the product was originally purchased. Further, no refund is allowed for the same.
4. Fees paid for alteration services are non-refundable.
5. UNIQLO INDIA reserves the right to change this policy from time to time without prior intimation to the Customers. Prior transactions between the Customer and UNIQLO INDIA shall continue to be governed by policy existing at the time of the original transaction.
6. Exchanges can only be made for products(s) of equal or lesser value.
7. In case of manufacturing defect(s), the product should be brought for inspection and perusal to the store within 30 days of purchase along with the original receipt.
8. Online purchased products cannot be returned/exchanged at any UNIQLO INDIA retail stores.
9. Online purchased products can only be returned through the UNIQLO INDIA website (www.uniqlo.com/in/en/) mobile application and exchanges are not allowed. For the online purchase shipping fee INR 250 is not refundable and for the return order, INR 50 return shipping fee will be charged which is also not refundable.
10. UNIQLO INDIA reserves the right to limit or deny returns or exchanges.
11. If in the determination of UNIQLO INDIA, a customer is misusing the exchange and refund policy, UNIQLO INDIA reserves the right to refuse exchange or refund to such customer. For the purposes of this clause, repeated patterns of purchase and return by a customer; bulk purchase of the same product, and exchange may be considered as an abuse of policy.
12. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts located at New Delhi.
Online Orders & Shipping
Membership / Voucher